0

Artificial Fried Rice

Artificial? Fried rice? Really?! Yes, I call it artificial based on its seasoning and the taste in my tongue, recently.

After I got married 4 months ago, I lived in a classic lovely house lies in the area called Sundoluhur. Here almost every
people still eat traditional food. No such mayonnaise, salty soy sauce, hot sauce, margarine, etc. So for this 4 months, I only use natural fresh ingredients that taken directly from the nature itself. Even a very simple fried rice that we eat as our breakfast (usually when I have no sufficient time to cook) only use garlic, onion, chilies, and salt. That was our favorite. Until I felt a little bored and want to try another ingredients to produce a brand new flavor to our fried rice.

So, I went to the mini market in the next village, and brought home some fabric seasoning. I browsed some fried rice recipes and tried my own mix. It was only need one trial and the taste turned out nice and light. I like it. But something bothered me. I felt the taste that come to my tongue is a little bit strange, there was a strong and bitter taste. And the voice in my head said "Artificial!". Even so, The taste was worth to enjoy :)

I won't make you wondering so I'll give you the recipe of my Artificial Fried Rice (or you can say A-FiRe)

Ingredients

  • a plate of cooked rice
  • 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
  • 5 chilies, finely chopped
  • 1 tbs of oyster sauce
  • 1 tbs of salty ketchup
  • 1 tbs of ketchup
  • 1/2 tbs of chili sauce
  • 1 tbs of oil
  • salt to taste
Instructions

  1. heat the oil and margarine
  2. put in the garlic and fry until fragrant
  3. put in the cooked rice and stir evenly
  4. after that add all remaining ingredients, stir evenly
  5. put the fried rice into a plate
  6. add some side dish and garnish as you wish. serve
So simple, isn't it? Try it and let me know your cook in the comment bellow. See ya :)



0 komen:

Post a Comment

Back to Top