0

Contoh Soal "Because" atau "Because of"

 Berikut merupakan contoh latihan dari materi: "because" or "because of". Mohon kritik dan sarannya. Selamat berlatih. 😄

=========================================================

Fill in the blank using conjunction “because” or “because of

  1. I can not come to your house______it is rain
  2. I am afraid_______a ghost
  3. Sinta makes a cake______her mom likes it
  4. we will join that community______you
  5. I don’t bring an umbrella______it is not rain
  6. My life has changed and it is_______you
  7. I let him to go ______ I care with you
  8. We decided to stay at office______the weather was bad
  9. We decided to stay at office _______ the bad weather
  10. we were bored______the speech
  11. I am so happy______I always with you here
  12. _______this cake, he loves me so much
  13. Can the bank foreclose on my home_________ late payments?
  14. Your friend was fired____________ he used to late for work.
  15. She's angry with me___________ I didn't invite her to my wedding.
  16. Let’s go to school now ______________ the clock shows 06.45 a.m.
  17. Will people be charged more for health insurance_________ they have pre-existing conditions?
  18. ___________ not having much money, Dimas can only rent a cheap apartment.
  19. I made the chiffon cake__________ I thought you would like it.
  20. He choose to major in engineering_____________ his father.

0 komen:

Post a Comment

Back to Top