0

Contoh Latihan Soal Preposition Time and Place

 Berikut adalah contoh latihan soal grammar focus: "Preposition time" dan "Preposition place". Mohon kritik dan saran jika berkenan. Selamat berlatih 😀

 =================================================================

A.      Put Preposition time (in, on, at) correctly !

1.       I was born ____ 16th of November, 1988

2.       I take an English test ____ Tuesday

3.       The school was built ____ 1986

4.       We will find new technology ____ the future

5.       Let’s meet ____ dinner time.

6.       When can I meet Mr.Erik? ____ 9 a.m.

7.       Are you going to the course _____the Summer?

8.       A car accident happened ____ Sunday morning

9.       My father gave me new house _____ my birthday

10.   I got beautiful view _____ sunrise

 

B.      Put “place preposition in, on, or at correctly !

1.       Kayen is ____ Pati

2.       My cat is sleeping ____ the carpet

3.       Do you play football ____ school?

4.       My room is _____ the second floor

5.       You will find job vacancy ____ the newspaper

6.       There is no coin left _____ my pocket

7.       We will gather ____ the bus stop

8.       Will you continue your study _____ university?

9.       Wait a minute! She is _____ a lift right now.

10.   Willy is sick. He is _____ the hospital.

 

 

C.     Fill in the blank with suitable preposition (in, on, at)!

 

The Eiffel Tower

The Eiffel Tower is an iron lattice tower located ___(1) the Champ de Mars ___(2) Paris. Built ____(3) 1889, it has become both a global icon of France and one of the most recognizable structures ____(4) the world. The tower is the tallest building in Paris and the most-visited paid monument ____(5) the world; millions of people ascend it every year. Named for its designer, engineer Gustave Eiffel, the tower was built as the entrance arch to the 1889 World's Fair.

0 komen:

Post a Comment

Back to Top