0

Join me at Pati-Surabaya Trip

I usually go to Surabaya by train. From Balapan Solo, Tugu Yogyakarta, Pasar Senen Jakarta or Pemalang train station. My father won't allow me to go there by bus, except I have companion to go with me. He was worried on how I manage a transit at bus station which is not that save than at train station. But, according to my home now, Pati, I have to go 2 hours bus to Semarang to reach the nearest train station. Due to geographical issue, railway can not be built through Pati and its surround.

Two rabbits are dancing beside the main gate of Dua Kelinci Factory
(adeknakemal.blogspot.com)
So, me and my husband decided to go to Surabaya by bus to visit our friends a week ago. We couldn't stop the bus at the road near our house, because the bus is for Pati-Purwodadi line. So we need to ride a motorcycle to get in front of PT Dua Kelinci and wait for the bus there. It wasn't easy to catch the bus. It took about 45 minutes before we get half empty bus. Some buses already passed us but there were not seat available. Actually we could go to bus station to find an available seat bus, but it was further to get there then Dua Kelinci.

We rode Patas AC bus, and were charged Rp 180.000,- for two person (or Rp 90.000,- each). The ticket already include free lunch at next stop at Tuban. It took 3 hours to get to Tuban. The short break time only enough for eat and go to toilet, and the Dzuhur prayer should be done as jama' ta'khir after Ashar prayer. The next 3 hours we arrived at Bungurasih, also called Purabaya bus station, Sidoarjo. Because our destination was ITS, we should took one more transportation to get there. The rain was starting to flow, and my husband call a taxi, take us to ITS. It cost Rp 90.000,-. I said to my husband, "The cost is equal with Pati-Surabaya's bus."

There are a lot of bus line available at Bungurasih.
(www.daenggassing.com)
There is cheaper alternative beside riding a taxi. From Bungurasih we can take smaller bus and stop at Bratang. Then we take lyn (angkot in Surabaya is called lyn) to get to a place around ITS. It will be cheaper than taxi, but also take more effort and spend more time waiting the bus and the lyn "ngetem" (the lyn won't move from Bratang unless the car is full of passengers).

Well, that is my review on how to get to Surabaya if you came from Pati. You can also ride the train. It cost Rp 90.000.- (Business class) and spend same hours as the bus to get to Surabaya. You will arrive at Pasar Turi Station and continue to ITS by lyn. You can choose train if you want to ride on precise time, or, you are a girl and do your trip alone.

And for a gift as you read this post till the last word, I'll recommend you a trusted online ticket seller. I always order my train ticket on him, even my family member. You will get your ticket as simple as I do. Just give your name, ID's number, your train and when will you ride it. He will give you the detail information and the price. You transfer the money. He give you the booking number. And that's all. You just have to print your ticket at the train station before you ride it. Call him if you need any ticket. Darmawan on DarmaOne tour 0813-2588-8599. Have a nice trip! ^_^


0 komen:

Post a Comment

Back to Top