0

Ujian Kompetensi Guru 2015 (sub english SMA)

courtesy: www.sscadda.com
My first experience joining UKG. Maybe I am not the only one. As it was just held by the government the second time. When the test coming, I am registered as an English teacher at senior high school. And just for your information, if you teach religion subject, like Sejarah Kebudayaan Islam, Bahasa Arab, Fiqih etc, which commonly held by Madrasah Aliyah teacher, then you don't have to take UKG. According to the committee's explanation, the certificate that will be issued by Kementrian Pendidikan Nasional and Religion Affair is different.

Now, I will give some description about what I've done on UKG. There are 60 questions for English subject to complete. Consist of
18 pedagogic and 42 theory questions. The amount of the question itself is different between each subject. As I knew from participant besides me, Biology also has 60 questions, while TIK got 100 questions. Although English got less question than TIK, but the weight of the question is same. 

English question mainly filled with reading text. Almost all questions are reading comprehension. It was just like I did 100 questions. I actually have reviewed my English grammar for better preparation the night before, but it didn't appear even one in the test. The question of the text has a little differences with the reading comprehension I usually take. It was trying to explore teaching capability of the teacher. You may see question like this, "What question would you give to the student to trigger them giving recommendation based on the text above?" and so on. A new type of question that I thought I was taking IKIP test. hehe.

courtesy: www.ils-nantes.blogspot.com
The question's number was mixed between pedagogic and theory. It is normal to find a pedagogic questions after some theory questions. The theory it self include all the material from first, second, and third grade. The system only recognize the subject, without classifying what grade you teach at school. For the subject like language it won't bring big issue, but natural or social subject will face some difficulties if they don't prepare it well. 

I could give 63.3% right answer. But the article I read in the internet said that the result would be analyzed before final announcement that will be known around January of February 2016. The follow up of this program is to give proper training that could boost teacher's capability and professionalism. 

0 komen:

Post a Comment

Back to Top