0

After undefined years

I got back to surabaya! Several times after I graduate from ITS, I went to Surabaya by myself, either for attend friend's wedding nor respond to interview call from enterprises. I slept on my friend's room that still stay in Surabaya to finish their study. If I had some spare time before I go back to Solo, I like to travel around some places that I used to visit back then.
industrial engineering, our beloved department
(www.yuswono.com)
But yesterday visit was different. I touch Bungurasih's bus station with my husband. The one I spend years together in Surabaya as my college friend, now we come together as husband and wife. I felt something different, walk through classes building holding hands. Hmm...never imagine it before because I thought I would marry some else than him. But there we are, memorizing every part of our building department and find and smiling.
We decided to stay at Bougenvile wisma, which is located inside ITS area. We went around ITS and found so many development on buildings and other facilities: signage, direct-drink water, main gate, bicycle station, eco park with organic vegetable, larger Sakinah, renovated Manarul Ilmi, etc. How long haven't we been here???
Next morning, my husband and I went to Blok-U to visit Pak Nursuko from BAAK. He had close relation with my husband since my husband rent his house when was in college. He was very happy welcoming us in his house. And we share many stories about other CSS MoRa-ers, continue to master degree, etc.
Hasil gambar untuk asrama its
A bridge between Blok C and Blok A of Asrama ITS
(www.asrama.its.ac.id)
Next stop was lunch. We have our  meal at different foodshop every eat-time, while having some nostalgic chat during the time. We also came visiting our ex-room at Asrama ITS and some funny stories urged about him flirting me that time, and I didn't pay much attention on him. I got annoyed because he wouldn't stop doing that. I just thought he as an ordinary guy. But now he walk beside me as my man. Don't we all have our romantic stories? ;)
Our journey has to stop because my husband should go back to his work and I have to come to school the next day. After we attended our friend' wedding reception at Lamongan, we rode the bus heading back to Pati. See you soon Surabaya. See you soon unspeakable memories.

0 komen:

Post a Comment

Back to Top