0

My Special Banana Fried (A Recipe to Try)

I got this recipe from my aunt who is really good at cooking. She sometimes prepare a box of rice and dishes for a group of pengajian near her house at Jogja. She cooked the dishes with her own creativity, sometimes helped by the neighbour if there are a lot of rice-box to fill.

Lucky for you, I will share the recipe of this very special fried banana here. Let's check it out!

My Special Fried Banana  

Ingredients:
  • 2 piece of banana (pisang raja would be better)
  • 4 tbs of wheat flour
  • 1 tbs of rice flour
  • 2-3 tbs of sugar
  • 1 tsp of salt
  • 1 tbs of liquid margarine (put your margarine on a heated pan and wait until it is melt)
  • drink water
  • oil to fry
Instructions:
  1. Cut the banana into some round slices and set aside
  2. Take a bowl, pour the flours, sugar, salt, margarine
  3. While mix the dough, [our the water a little by a little to avoid watery dough, we want a thick one
  4. After the dough is ready, put three slices of banana into the bowl and cover it up with the dough
  5. Put the coated banana into the pan with medium heat oil. 
  6. Wait until the edges get golden brown, then reverse the side.
  7. Do it repeatedly until all the banana cooked.
  8. Serve it while still hot with a glass of hot tea.

See? Easy isn't it? I forgot to take the picture of it, but I will attach it soon as I get the pict. It is very suitable with the rain season this days. Let the falling rain jealous with your lovely warm snack to enjoy. See you on the next post. ^_^ 

0 komen:

Post a Comment

Back to Top